Hi! I’m Andrea. (It’s pronounced Ann-dree-uh in case you were wondering.)
Allow me to introduce myself.
I’m a twenty-something, full-time tech support manager, recent Masters graduate, just trying to make it all work. I want it all and then some, and hope you’ll join me on my journey as I share what I learn along the way.
Why I’m Here
I love discovering new ways to use technology to help me do more, better and with less effort so that I can focus on the important things in life and experience everything the people and world around me have to offer. Sharing what I learn is just one small way I can contribute to the world.
Technology should make life easier, not more complicated.
What I Do
During the day, you’ll find me trying to wrangle the chaotic world of managing a university tech support center. I split the rest of my time between finding ways to automate the mundane aspects of life, fixing up the condo I purchased in 2014, reading, practicing yoga, or visiting one of the many local breweries in the area.
5 Entirely Random Facts about Me
- I’m an only child, but my best friend might as well be my sister. We met in the first grade, went to the same high school, and graduated college together. I’ve known her for over 80% of my life.
- I have three cats and at one point they were toilet trained (“Meet the Parents” style).
- I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. I majored in Psychology in college and ended up with a job in IT, and that’s perfectly okay with me.
- I once made it my goal to try every drink at Starbucks, but I stopped 4 drinks in after discovering the Iced Caramel Machiatto, which is pretty much all I order now. You should try one if you haven’t yet. They’re fantastic.
- I had 7 wisdom teeth, which should mean I’m a genius. Instead, it made me a dental anomaly.
Connect With Me