Happy Sunday everyone. I’m linking up for my first Sunday Social. This week, it’s all about Valentine’s Day.
- Best Valentine’s Day you’ve ever had? – To be perfectly honest, I’m one of those people who doesn’t enjoy Valentine’s day. It’s great if you have someone to spend it with, but I typically don’t, so it’s just another day.
- Worst Valentine’s Day you’ve ever had? – Again, Valentine’s day isn’t typically something I go out an celebrate, so I don’t have a worst or a favorite. I do know that this Valentine’s day despite all that’s happened recently was NOT the worst one, so that’s something.
- What did you do for Valentine’s day this year? – Nothing special. It’s just another day for me. I painted my nails pink, and did a few mini workouts with the Tone It Up girls. Oh… and I did get some flowers which was a nice surprise. 🙂
- Best Valentine’s idea if you’re single? – Don’t mope. Go out with friends. Do something fun.
- Favorite Valentine’s Candy? – The little Necco Sweethearts of course. It’s not Valentine’s Day without them. Some of the sayings they put on them are just silly.
- Favorite Valentine’s Day memory from your childhood? – My favorite memory by far was picking out all the fun Valentine’s day candies and cards. I always put a lot of thought into them. I had to have the coolest ones.
How was your Valentine’s Day?