Happy Sunday everyone. This week it’s all about Pinterest. Now I know some people in the Philofaxy community dislike Pinterest. I do find it weird when I find my own stuff on there, but I really enjoy using it to save and share things with other people. I like getting ideas for fashionable work attire, recipes, and quick tips, but I also use it as my wish list. I’m using it to plan my room renovations, and I also use it as a place to share products I love with others. So check me out on Pinterest if you haven’t already.
1. What is your favorite outfit pin? – So I went to private school from Kindergarten through senior year of high school, that’s nearly 13 years of uniforms. In college, I gravitated towards simple jeans and a t-shirt looks, but when I got my full-time job at a university, I was given one rule for what to wear, “Don’t look like a student.” Easier said than done when your 22 years old and 5’1″. I still get asked if I’m there for orientation on a regular basis. In any event, Pinterest has been a great source of inspiration for how to look professional without dressing like I’m 50. My current favorite look for Spring is this one:
2. What is your favorite food pin? – By far the favorite thing I’ve made so far is going to be the super simple peanut butter fudge recipe. I mean 2 ingredients, a couple minutes, and I’ve been told it’s better than the more complicated recipes.
3. What is your favorite wedding pin? – I have absolutely no wedding pins on Pinterest, and I sort of intend to keep it that way until I have a wedding to pin about which with any luck will be sooner than later.
4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin? – I don’t typically pin crafts, but I do have a few. I had grand plans to have some of these in my office this winter, but they didn’t happen. Maybe next year.
6. Share one more random pin you love. – Now that Spring’s here, I’m starting to think about what I need to add to my wardrobe for Spring, and I’m thinking these shoes are going to be fairly high on my list.
You can join in with this week’s Sunday Social by linking up on Neely’s blog, A Complete Waste of Makeup.