I’m back everyone. Sorry for missing last week’s Sunday Social post. I’ve been working on projects around the house and working on my resolutions for the year. This week is focused on things you did when you were little.
- Did you sleepwalk as a child? – Not that I know of. I did talk in my sleep though, but I just mumble a bit. No words.
- Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house? – Did kids actually run away? I hid occasionally, but I was never really that good at hiding. I never really had to sneak out either. By the time I was going out late enough, I was allowed to be out.
- Did you have any imaginary friends? – Nope. I had my days where I pretended I was teaching classes or playing house, but there was never one person I imagined.
- Did you ever go toilet papering? – I must have lived a very sheltered life, which is surprising because normally I’m saying that about other people. I just never knew people actually did this. I saw it in the movies and on TV, but no one around me ever did this.
- Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren’t allowed to watch? – I was allowed to watch pretty much anything. I wasn’t a bad kid so my parents weren’t concerned. I did always feel a bit rebellious watching shows (other than music videos) on MTV when I was middle school though. I’d flick the channel to something like Disney whenever someone came into the room.
Well that’s it for this week. It’s a short post because I’ve got a laundry list of things to do (including several loads of laundry.)